Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Texas Hot

So after returning from the morning session I did a little blogging (see below) before heading to lunch...I decided to get an Asian inspired meal. I saw on the menu a Generals Chicken and I think to myself, I pretty much love me some General Tso chicken so how much different can this version be. The menu did say ‘hot’ but they always say ‘hot’ when refereeing to the great General Tso and it usually isn’t all that hot. Well down here in Texas when the menu says hot, you best bet your britches that (expletive) is going to be spicy hot. It is about 10 hours later and my stomach is still on fire.

We went back to the pool for Amanda to splash around and watch some more national records get broken…this year’s meet is crazy fast. Day off tomorrow, but we are going to keep the pre-race routine in tact…just leaving a little bit earlier in an attempt to swim with fewer people in the pool.

No comments: