Sunday, March 8, 2009

"sheetz really let me down"

You know your day started early when you have been driving for about 53 minutes and the big starbucks sign is dark. What doesn't always help is the ever exciting spring daylight savings time. After about an hour we stopped at the sheetz in lewisburg for some gas...and here is where sheetz really let me know (sorry to report this jo-el). The gas pump #4 was slow...super slow, a molassas reference comes to mind....I watched 2 not so fuel efficent trucks stop, load up with $14 and $9 worth of gas before I even got to $21. Deep breath.....

Smooth sailing the rest of the way to the airport, parked near B5/B6 ... shuttle stop 3.
(that information is more for me then you)

Katie see's some coffee in her future, I am hoping to see some deep fried potato, hopefully in the shape of a mcdonalds hashbrown. I didn't ask Amanda, but I am sure there will be some sleep...and food.

No comments: