Friday, March 13, 2009

friday lunch / entertainment

I had me some wendy's for lunch ... a spicy chicken sandwich. Happy to report that wendy's hasn't bought into the "texas hot" fad and it was a delish meal.

This afternoon in between dozing on and off I watched the Maury show. This was a special update episode...the kind that updates all the past guests. What makes this type of show so awesome is that they don't just have a few guests in the studio but they go rapid fire style through the traditional Maury stories.

My favorite "update" was the person who brought her boyfriend on to the show have him take a polygraph to see if he was cheating...naturally he was, she forgave him and they were a happy couple again. On a different episode she brought him back to the show to confess that she was in fact cheating on him..."oh my goodness"...they have since broken up and she'd like the world to know she is single and looking.

No comments: