Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Where Are They Now Wednesday--Ashley Gardner




Name: Ashley Gardner

Years at LHU: 2007-2011

Degree(s) Earned: Bachelors of the Arts in History, Aquatics Minor

Years You Swam: Fall of 2007-Spring of 2011

Best Events: 100 Back, 200 Back

Most Memorable Swimming Memory: Sophomore year training trip was by far the best swimming memory…”Is that Tommy the White Power Ranger!?” and various other quotes come to mind, as well as the Lucky Suit practice! I also really enjoyed being apart of the 2010 NCAA National meet as a volunteer!

Awards Received at School: The Golden Kickboard

Occupation/Title: Head Coach and Aquatics Director

Company: Waynesboro Area YMCA

Anything Else You’d Like To Share With Haven Nation: I’m really excited that one of my Waynesboro swimmers will become a Lady Eagle this fall! I’m really thankful that I swam on the LHU swim team because of the people that are now in my life. Thanks for the wonderful memories! Annnnnd I just had my swimmers do a “Swim Til You Die this week…Thanks Andy

No comments: