Friday, February 19, 2010

Lunch

Today's lunch was a subway / chick-filia option.  The team will be absolutely dismayed when they read this to find out that I have never been to a chick filia before...a few of them are moderately obsessed with that place.

I give my first dining experience a C+ /B- ... taking into account the waffle fries as bonus points b/c I LOVE waffle fries and the Styrofoam cups.  (although horrible for the environment, my drink stays colder longer!)  Negative points for the BBQ sauce.  It is a bit lacking in flavor and the packets are not made for easy dipping (huge waffle fries don't dip into the bbq very well).

Anyways ... had a reeses PB cup for dessert and now I am watching Curling.  This "sport" is fascinating and way too much fun to watch.

1 comment:

Megan Gibson said...

Chick-fl-a sauce is my personal favorite!! Good Luck the rest of the weekend!! Sounds like the girls are doing AMAZING!!