Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Senior Profile: Brittany Maguire

Brittany Maguire


Name(and nickname)- Brittany Maguire ... bmaguire maguire 

Hometown- Drexel Hill Pa

Major- Dual Major in Accounting and Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Economics

Favorite Event- 1000 Free

Favorite Practice- is any practice where the set I am doing has 25s or 50s.

Best Team Memory- Every team memory is a good one. The best one is when we all thought we were about to have a really hard practice over winter break but then we were told we were going to play pool baseball.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years- I see myself graduated from Lock Haven University hopefully employed with a job that I enjoy going to everyday and possibly married and starting a family, but most likely still be single.

Advice to the Team- Swimming for four years is tough when you are in college and it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. You build a bond with your teammates that you will not build anywhere else. I am so glad that I had the chance to meet you ladies and swim with you all over the years, I really wouldn't have been able to do it without you. Live up the years you have left because it goes by fast and you are going to remember these moments forever.



No comments: