Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday PM

2 and a half hours at a pretty decent mall resulted in no major purchases (I did enjoy a Mrs Fields cookie) before heading back to the hotel.  I had a committee meeting at a Hilton (ended up with a few free pens ... great for the weight room!) where we reviewed a lot of information, mostly review...nothing new, no surprises.

Dinner was included and for the first time in my life I had Jalapeno mashed potatoes ... usually I am not a fan of jalapeno anything, but these where DE - LISH.  Also enjoyed some chicken breast, topped with a Texas BBQ sauce (also delish) and a salad.  I stopped at a 7-11 for a coke/cherry mixed slurpee (a medium size)

Britt and Sam joined Kutztown at "on the border" for dinner ... but made sure to get back in time for the season finale of the bachelor.  Priorities.  

Tomorrow we are going to leave an hour earlier than today to head over for a swim (9:30am) ... after which we will make a quick stop for lunch.  I will have to head back to the pool for our coaches meeting/lunch.  Then we are headed to out for a little more shopping before the Tuesday Student-Athlete banquet.

No comments: